To be a trusted person as a shop steward or health & safety representative doesn’t mean that you have to solve all the problems for your colleagues at your workplace. But you will need tools and knowledge in order to handle and deal with all kinds of different situations regarding your negotiated labor rights and health & safety issues at your workplace.
At the same time, it is also important to learn the competence to deliver and teach your colleagues to deal with some issues on their own.
All over objects:
We will be working with:
• Overview of Danish trade unions
• Welfare or workfare
• History of the labors struggle & trade unions in Denmark
• The Danish Model – flexicurity
• Trade unions’ structure
• Trade union organization and the values
• Introduction to the different sectors
• The rolls and the functions of Shop steward and health and safety reps.
• The collective agreements
• The dispute system
• Employer clubs
• Exercising bargaining & negotiation
• Exercising writing notes & summery
• Communication & collaboration
• Exercising conflict management & bridge building
Dates & Place:
9th of February at 19.00 – 11th of February until 13.00.
18th of March at 19.00 – 20th of March until 13.00.
6th of May at 19.00 – 8th of May until 13.00.
10th of June at 19.00 – 12th of June until 13.00.
19th of August at 19.00 – 21st of August until 13.00.
FIU-nr.: 5247 22 00 00
Further questions & inquiries contact:
Anthony Sylvester, 3F.